| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kristianstad in February is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow every now and then. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of water falls during on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 8:33 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Kristianstad February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kristianstad, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kristianstad:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) NW
- Jonkoping A, Sweden - 191.1 kms (118.8 miles) N
- Goteborg, Sweden - 227.6 kms (141.5 miles) NW
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) NW
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 239.7 kms (148.9 miles) NW
- Randers, Denmark - 257.5 kms (160 miles) WNW
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WSW
- Odense, Denmark - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) WSW
- Tystofte, Denmark - 197 kms (122.4 miles) WSW
- Næsgård, Denmark - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) SW
- Rostock, Germany - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) SSW